Warning: number_format() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in [path]/garage_vehicle.php on line 1548
Ford Truck Club Forum - CND Garage

Home

Forum

Gallery

Garage

Blog

Arcade

Settings

TOTM

Vote

Remember Me?
       Join for free!

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > Garage Main Page

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Add Truck Main Browse Search
Business
Insurance Retail Service/Mod Dyno Charts

1993 FORD F-150 XLT Collapse Table
Owner JHaines99
Description
I bought this truck when I was 15 for my first vehicle from a fella in York PA. Little did I know it was going to be a lot of work. My father and I started looking the truck over few months after I purchased it and found that the frame was slightly rolled. So with not many options I choose to tare the truck down with my father. Beginning of May 2015 was when we started to tare it apart. Every nut and bolt in the truck was undone and everything was checked and changed. It was a long road but totally worth it. At the end of July 2015 we had the truck back together as one. The truck had a rough start but we gave it a new out look on life. I'm now 17 and take full pride of this truck and know the truck inside and out. I take it to shows and keep it clean as possible at all times. It's currently my DD but I plan to soon park it to start doing Drivetrain work and some body work.

Here's the Specs:
1993 F150 4x4 RCSB XLT. 127K Miles.
4" Skyjacker Suspension lift.
3" Body lift.
33x12.50-15 BfGoodrich Mud Terrains.
15x12 American Racing Baja rims.
302 with AOD Trans behind it.
MSD Cap and Rotor.
MSD Ignition Coil.
Ford Racing 9MM Spark plug Wires.
Ford Explorer Injectors.
Longtube Headers.
ARP Intake Bolts.
Custom Dual 3" Exhaust. No Cats.
Flowmaster Super 10s.
40-20-40 Seats.
Ford Nite Dash Trim.
Triple Gauge A Pillar.
09-14 F150 XLT Emblems.
Smoked Headlights and Tail Lights.
Custom Retrofit Projector Headlights.
Fiberglass Cowl Induction Hood.
Roll bar with KC Lights.
Underglow.
Chrome 10" Rear Drop Bumper.

Truck 1993 FORD F-150 XLT
Engine Type 5.0l V8
Vehicle Class Pickup truck
Color Light Blue/Midnight Blue
Updated February 2nd, 2017 11:01 AM
Mileage Miles
Price $0.00 USD
Purchase Date
URL
Total Modifications 0
Total Spent $0.00 USD
Total Views 755

Direct Link Code
BB Link Code
Images Comments
User Posted Date Comments
February 3rd, 2017
Good looking truck! Glad see someone at such a young age take interest in preserving something like this instead of tossing it to the said. Hooray dad for helping you along the way.

C&D Garage 2.0.7

FordTruckClub.net is not authorized, endorsed or affiliated with the Ford Motor Company
or any of their subsidiaries. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company