Ford Truck Club Forum

Ford Truck Club Forum (http://www.fordtruckclub.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion
(http://www.fordtruckclub.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Useless Point Thread (http://www.fordtruckclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150)

Scotts Black FX4 June 29th, 2009 07:26 PM

Useless Point Thread

So do I need to officially start it off here ? This is me cuttin the ribbon with a huge pair of scissors ! :hat: :smash:

RedHot150 June 29th, 2009 07:47 PM

YAY!!! the UPT has officially begun!!!

:party::sifone::hurray:

Scotts Black FX4 June 29th, 2009 07:48 PM

Hahahaha...kinda thought something was a little off ?? O hey what is a Moderator ? Woo hoo ! :party:

Scotts Black FX4 June 29th, 2009 07:51 PM

and whens the deadline for voting for POTM ? Should be the one with the most posts...only makes sense.

pete59edsel June 29th, 2009 08:09 PM

Good god.......:9898::9898::9898:

nismo972 June 29th, 2009 08:15 PM

thats a lot of crap pete

pete59edsel June 29th, 2009 08:42 PM

Yes it is my good man....yes it is.

catmechanic07 June 30th, 2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete59edsel (Post 1225)
Good god.......:9898::9898::9898:

I couldnt agree more!!!

BigT67 June 30th, 2009 01:25 AM

sorry zoon, i'll try to keep in mind what thread i'm bs'ing in :)

catmechanic07 June 30th, 2009 01:26 AM

Kelly JR!.................

catmechanic07 June 30th, 2009 01:43 AM

Would that be this thread or is there another? Point me in the B.S. topic section

Scotts Black FX4 June 30th, 2009 02:54 AM

Pete got it right, this is the right place for even all his crap ! Friggin rain got into the basement, its been raining hard here lately...on top of us accidentally finding the power wire for the shop and some kinda pipe while drilling holes for sauna tubes...found the power line after we were tryin to expose and figure out what we hit...stripped 1 bedroom downstairs just to make sure it all gets dried out. More work ahead of me tomorow...O the joys of being a home owner ! :001_07:

JSoko June 30th, 2009 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotts Black FX4 (Post 1375)
Pete got it right, this is the right place for even all his crap ! Friggin rain got into the basement, its been raining hard here lately...on top of us accidentally finding the power wire for the shop and some kinda pipe while drilling holes for sauna tubes...found the power line after we were tryin to expose and figure out what we hit...stripped 1 bedroom downstairs just to make sure it all gets dried out. More work ahead of me tomorow...O the joys of being a home owner ! :001_07:

I feel your pain
if it aint ants its roaches:cheers2:

JSoko June 30th, 2009 06:01 AM

time to go wake up the country side
day lite is just starten to break
gotta make a lotta hay for a little pay

Scotts Black FX4 June 30th, 2009 01:39 PM

Well iam off to go to the regional districts office to see if i cant find out what the hell is in the ground in my yard. Should prob get a building permit too. O property taxes need to be payed as well, last day or we get slapped...O that reminds me the Insurance Company sent a letter saying they're gonna have to take a double payment out this time or their gonna rip up our policy...I better hurry up and get goin cuz a buddy left his Kubota Ho here for me....when it rains it poors.

JSoko June 30th, 2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotts Black FX4 (Post 1603)
Well iam off to go to the regional districts office to see if i cant find out what the hell is in the ground in my yard. Should prob get a building permit too. O property taxes need to be payed as well, last day or we get slapped...O that reminds me the Insurance Company sent a letter saying they're gonna have to take a double payment out this time or their gonna rip up our policy...I better hurry up and get goin cuz a buddy left his Kubota Ho here for me....when it rains it poors.

in the ground?
explane, I know dirt

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 03:01 PM

this is gay...

Why would we all flee to another site when we are already members of one of the best f150 sites on the net??? doesnt make since?

Alex

nine5flareside June 30th, 2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01 (Post 1620)
this is gay...

Why would we all flee to another site when we are already members of one of the best f150 sites on the net??? doesnt make since?

Alex

First I would like to thank you Alex for joining our wonderful site. I just want to let you know that this site is NOT just about F150 trucks... we are about ALL Ford trucks! And surely if you feel that another site is the best place for you then please dont let us stop you from going back over there. If you decide to stay here we welcome your membership with open arms and hope to see you become and active member. Some things in life just do not make sense but I think most of us would agree that this one does.

Scotts Black FX4 June 30th, 2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsoko (Post 1613)
in the ground?
explane, I know dirt

Well it all started when we were gettin the holes augered out, we hit an old fiberglass pipe so kept drillin all the other 9 holes no problems. We wanted to know where abouts the septic line was thought it was on an angle from Septic Tank, which is way off where we hot this one, and it doesnt smell...well like fiberglass. Figure this one we drilled 3 holes in a row coming out from house and only hit it on the 2nd (middle) hole. 1st and 3rd are fine. Ok so u say its the drain right ? Well its on a weird angle from the house..not like a 45 but more like parallel and we noticed it also drops down about 8" in a 16" span. ???? Plus there was a chunk of cement on top of it at one spot...if thats not enough reason for water to get in, there were no angles chutes on hte ends of the downspouts for the eavestrough...O and when we were hand diggin tryin to find that septic line the rocky dirt was really wet and super heavy (this was before anything) soo maybe thats another clue to poor drainage...iam off to see if i cant find out whats down there...Hope its goin better for you.

JSoko June 30th, 2009 03:50 PM

come in Nine5
really like the above pic
looks like a rastling belt[no offense]
it has charm, charisma, & class
yankee!!!

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 03:50 PM

WOW scott looks like that hole is one you didnt want to drill huh? Kinda like drilling in a hole with herpes... eh?

Alex

Scotts Black FX4 June 30th, 2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01 (Post 1655)
WOW scott looks like that hole is one you didnt want to drill huh? Kinda like drilling in a hole with herpes... eh?

Alex

LOL...I dont know about that Alex...Iam squeaky clean !

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 03:54 PM

HAHAHAHA thats funny...

Alex

Scotts Black FX4 June 30th, 2009 04:01 PM

I bet u wish u could say the same...cant sell those on E-Bay buddy ! HAHAHA Try Craigslist ! HAHAHA

JSoko June 30th, 2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotts Black FX4 (Post 1650)
Well it all started when we were gettin the holes augered out, we hit an old fiberglass pipe so kept drillin all the other 9 holes no problems. We wanted to know where abouts the septic line was thought it was on an angle from Septic Tank, which is way off where we hot this one, and it doesnt smell...well like fiberglass. Figure this one we drilled 3 holes in a row coming out from house and only hit it on the 2nd (middle) hole. 1st and 3rd are fine. Ok so u say its the drain right ? Well its on a weird angle from the house..not like a 45 but more like parallel and we noticed it also drops down about 8" in a 16" span. ???? Plus there was a chunk of cement on top of it at one spot...if thats not enough reason for water to get in, there were no angles chutes on hte ends of the downspouts for the eavestrough...O and when we were hand diggin tryin to find that septic line the rocky dirt was really wet and super heavy (this was before anything) soo maybe thats another clue to poor drainage...iam off to see if i cant find whats down there...Hope its goin better for you.

is the pipe between the house & tank
fiberglass pipe never seen that down here
as I'm sure you know its hard piped from house to tank and then a pipe from tank to field lines , some times there may be a distrubation box to field lines
is the area level or do you have a sloping grade?
that concrete may be a patch or coupling in the pipe
run some water from the house to see if its a concern, I have seen abandon pipe or just a scap piece left over
explor by hand or if you have back hoe stand facing the bucket & tractor and watch those teeth, operator needs to go slow & a few inches at a time
more time spent if you brake it, also if you got alot of rain & soft ground do not undermine beliw pipe as you will not have a solid base and may cause pipe to brake during backfill
be careful & go SLOW

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 04:05 PM

I'm just as clean as you buddy... LMAO

Alex

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 04:06 PM

Cats ol lady listed him on e-bay and craigslist as a male sex slave... his listing title says... 29year old male(kinda) Likes it in the ass has nothing else to offer... LMAO

Alex

Scotts Black FX4 June 30th, 2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsoko (Post 1671)
is the pipe between the house & tank
fiberglass pipe never seen that down here
as I'm sure you know its hard piped from house to tank and then a pipe from tank to field lines , some times there may be a distrubation box to field lines
is the area level or do you have a sloping grade?
that concrete may be a patch or coupling in the pipe
run some water from the house to see if its a concern, I have seen abandon pipe or just a scap piece left over
explor by hand or if you have back hoe stand facing the bucket & tractor and watch those teeth, operator needs to go slow & a few inches at a time
more time spent if you brake it, also if you got alot of rain & soft ground do not undermine beliw pipe as you will not have a solid base and may cause pipe to brake during backfill
be careful & go SLOW

The pipe that i was concerned with is the one that comes from house and goes to tank...the one that goes to D-Box from Tank was replaced last year...thanx to us diggin again hahaha It needed to be replaced badly anyways. Yes we're goin slow def...that was a thought about it could be scrap left over. Ahhhh I just want my yard and house back to normal...with the footings poured of course...anxious to get this deck built.

Scotts Black FX4 June 30th, 2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01 (Post 1675)
Cats ol lady listed him on e-bay and craigslist as a male sex slave... his listing title says... 29year old male(kinda) Likes it in the ass has nothing else to offer... LMAO

Alex

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! O man ! hahahahaha

JSoko June 30th, 2009 04:18 PM

I quess yall gotta go deep in The Great North
down here the freeze level is 12"-18"
Ive heard some a deep as 3'
any way we sink postes 2' then pour dry sackcrete in and add a LITTLE water with hose dont need much as the ground has pleanty of moisture to cure concrete without water
dont waste time & labor mixing it in a wheelborrow

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 04:28 PM

Im glad another Georgian is here...

Alex

JSoko June 30th, 2009 04:36 PM

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 04:46 PM

Man I'm almost ready to see some rain.... Rained liek hell for about 20 minutes sunday, sun came out it got even hotter and bam dry as a bone again... dust is horrible here

Alex

JSoko June 30th, 2009 04:52 PM

how bout this cold front that came in sunday nite

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 04:53 PM

cold front hell is 92 here right now...

Alex

JSoko June 30th, 2009 04:56 PM

but as "they" say low humidity

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 05:03 PM

I think i could be a meterologist... hell I can guess what its going to do today... thats all they do is guess and get paid shit loads...

Alex

JSoko June 30th, 2009 05:07 PM

Ive learned to read the signs
spider webs, dew, moss, birds, sunshine color
and i dont get paid

hound_dogs_01 June 30th, 2009 05:10 PM

Yeah thats what blows...

Alex

JSoko June 30th, 2009 05:19 PM

you probley know these thing from listening to old timers at The Camp