Quantcast Ford Truck Club Forum - View Single Post - 16+ navigation upgrade
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking 16+ navigation upgrade

Recently purchased a new truck and decided to upgrade the factory 4 screen to the 8 sync 3 navigation system. Found two wrecked 2016 f150s at my local salvage yard and was able to secure the systems out of both of them for a decent price. I installed one kit into my truck and decided I would sell the second kit to offset some of the cost of my build.

What youll recieve:

-full 8 touchscreen
-8 touchscreen bezel with regular climate controls
-SYNC 3 APIM with navigation
-GPS antenna (aftermarket antenna but functions and connects just as the oem one does)
-apple CarPlay dual USB hub
-Ford OEM usb cable
-custom built APIM connector harness (female end connects to your existing APIM connector, male end plugs into APIM. This makes the sync 3 system fully functional and plug-n-play)
-USB with latest version of SYNC3 software to update system after you install it
-OBD2 connector to hookup vehicle to computer and make any changes using forscan that you may need to.
-will also include vin from donor vehicle that the system came out of

Im looking to get $1200 obo for the kit shipped fully insured to your door. I need to sell this kit pretty quickly in order to offset some of the costs of my build before my wife finds out what I spent. Help a guy out😂

if you have any questions or need more pictures of anything feel free to ask.

*its not letting me upload my photos for some reason I can message or send you whatever pics you need