Quantcast Ford Truck Club Forum - View Single Post - Official Junkyard Run Thread
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:34 AM

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Yarding again this week. Hit up 3 different ones. Picked up another set of double visors and auto dim mirror. I do get the harness, but I have to cut it at the bottom of the A pillar. The connector is behind the emerg brake and if your truck didn't have those, what good is the connector? You just wire it in to a pwr source, right? This wouldn't be pre wired in, in all harnesses would it? Main harness that is. Looking for a bronco ohc but their gone. Whats crazy, this one bronco had the ohc removed but they left the mounting plate and harness. The harness was complete and I got it and the temp sensor. Wish I knew what was hot parts to get. I watch some stuff on ebay which some of these people ask way to much for their stuff. Have found some great items which I'll say more about those later.

1993 F150 XLT, 5.8 with E40D, Tow and Handling Package. Fully loaded from factory as truck was special order. Mods: Extang Snap on bed cover. 2" drop in rear, Six Liter Tuneup, NOS 66-72 Ford Air Foil Antenna, Planet Auto Red Ford Oval (grille). Diamond Clear Headlight Package, Bumper Guards, F350 Brake Conversion, Slotted/Drilled Front Rotors, 3 row alum radiator with Mk VIII elec fan. and much more to come!