Quantcast Ford Truck Club Forum - View Single Post - Help! What is the name of this black hose?
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:44 AM
JSoko's Avatar
JSoko JSoko is offline


Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,892
Likes : 30
Liked 170 Times in 152 Posts

looks like the hose for the PCV valve

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.