Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > GARAGE TALK > Garage Talk: General Tech Talk

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old November 5th, 2009, 01:19 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default What style of Tonneau Cover suits you?

<p></p>
<p>Are you looking to cover and lock up your tools for work? Going to get groceries? Got that important hockey game and need to keep your gear dry? Picking up the in-laws at the airport and need a safe place to put their luggage or maybe just for Stylin'!</p>
<p>Roll-up, flip-up, fold-up, fiberglass, there are many tonneau covers to choose from that will suit your lifestyle and Ford truck.</p>
<p></p>
<p>The hard roll-ups by Pace Edwards and Roll-n-Lock feature aluminum slats with a vinyl cover that are lockable and have multiple latching positions.</p>
<p></p>
<p>How about a paint to match fibreglass flip-up lid to give your ride that extra styling. Available with carpeted headliners and lift assist props. Lock it up and protect your belongings.</p>
<p></p>
<p>The fibreglass lid to heavy? Worried about damaging it when you need to take it off? Don’t worry, try out the hard plastic shell of the Undercover Tonneau. Light weight (under 60lbs for most trucks), strong, easy to remove and hangs on your garage wall when not needed.</p>
<p></p>
<p>What if you need to move something tall without any notice, you say? The flip-up lids are now in the way! Try the Solid Fold by Extang. If just folds out of your way when you need it to or take it right off and stand it on its side in the bed. Lock the tailgate or if it doesn’t just add an aftermarket tailgate lock to keep everything secure.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Don’t need a hard shell or anything that extravagant then look at a soft roll-up vinyl cover by Truxedo or Agri-cover. Keep the weather out when you need to and just roll it out of the way when you need the full box.</p>
<p>Whatever lifestyle you live there is a tonneau cover out there suited for it.</p>
<p>To discuss this blog entry click [HERE]&lt;/p&gt;</p>
Old May 8th, 2015, 05:52 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have been searching high and low for a long time now trying to find a cover for my 92 flareside like the one you posted of the red one. Any ideas? Thanks!!
Old May 9th, 2015, 07:56 AM

Liked 36 Times in 34 Posts

some look cool but they are pain in the but in my opinion its up to the individual

click below to see my FTC Gallery

Don't forget those that came before you! Be proud of who you are and where your from.

“No damn man kills me and lives.” Confederate Lieutenant General, Nathan Bedford Forrest

Old May 9th, 2015, 12:17 PM

Liked 185 Times in 167 Posts

I think the Red one may be a TruXedo

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old May 10th, 2015, 09:05 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Check out Access tonneau cover. They do offer stylish designs, but durable and affordable tonneau cover.