Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > General Discussion

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old March 25th, 2019, 12:05 PM

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default What an event!

I went to the Daytona Spring Turkey Run last Friday. Man is that an awesome event! I could have easily spent all 3 days walking that infield and probably not seen it all. I walked the swap meet for about 4 hours,...and only spent about $150 (could have been A LOT worse). Then walked the car coral for about 3 hours. Wow there was some nice stuff there. Plenty of beautiful Ford trucks for sale. Most of which were WAY out of my price range. I did find one vehicle that caught my eye for the right price, a 1973 Mach I Mustang. It was definitely a project car, but they were asking $5500 for it. I didn't pull the trigger on it, but I probably should have. I even avoided talking to the owner so that I wouldn't increase my interest. They have another one of these shows/ swap meets starting on black Friday and carrying through the weekend. I've heard it's even bigger. It's definitely worth the trip.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
glc , harrison28 , Jagblues1