Vote

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Log Out

Ford Truck Club Forum > WELCOME CENTER > New Member Introductions

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 21st, 2019, 06:41 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default I'm new here

New (old) guy to the site.. I'm real elderly, just turned 76.. Been married to the same woman for almost 53 years.. Before I retired, I worked as an ASE certified automobile mechanic for over 30 years having started my first professional "car job" in the '60s I've seen a lot, and have done a lot, but certainly don't know everything..

I've worked on everything from Cushman scooters to a DeLorean.. Even had my hands of some Barris custom cars. I drove stock cars for a few years back in the '60s - '80s.. I've built lots of race engines and chassis.. My current projects are an off topic Chevy truck and a more acceptable to this site 1966 step side F-100 w/240 I6 and TTOT.. Current medical issues prevent me from getting much time in the shop, but the F-100 is destined to be a much modified driver..

I'm not much of a poster, but I'm looking forward to time well spent here..

Last edited by RustyPile; July 21st, 2019 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Correct mis-spelled name