Vote

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Log Out

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-100 | F-150 SERIES > 2004-2008 Ford F150

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 17th, 2019, 11:37 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Okay, I don't know if this is what your doing exactly but I have a THX Navigation Radio from an '07 or '08 Lincoln MKZ I believe I snagged it from & I'm trying to install it into my '07 F150 XLT... first run was not so good, I only had a speaker or two working & couldn't get anything else to work... I rewired it and Now I'm pretty sure I have all 4 speakers working now(still need to run the test) but of course I'm having faults due to not grabbing the sat tuner, or anything else while I was there... only issues right now really are that I don't have control of the audio... volume knob works & can see it on the screen but it's not actually changing the volume levels at all... same for the DSP settings, Bass, & Treble... I believe the faders are working correctly... I also would love to get my aux input working as well... I have it wired in but can't switch to it at all.... .... any help would be greatly appreciated....

P.S. - What is the "Start" wire used for & connected to?
Old May 20th, 2019, 09:01 AM

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Go to 4dtech.com. They have a support line. Maybe they can tell you if you're missing something.