Remember Me?
       Join for free!

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-250 | F-350 SERIES | SUPER DUTY > 1948-1986 Ford F250 | F350

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old February 26th, 2019, 05:28 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default 76 Extended Cab drivesahft

I just got my hands on a 76 F250 Extended Cab camper special ranger. Needless to say, the thing is awesome. However, it needs some work. The part I'm asking about is the driveshaft. I dont know much about the extended cab driveshaft system but ive been told there are two and from research and just looking under the truck, that makes sense. What is the best way to find one? Online? Junk yard? Can I fit one from an 80s or 90s truck on it? I'm not going for original when it comes to the drivesahft, I justwant functional. Thanks for the help.

Jedidiah
Old February 26th, 2019, 06:21 PM

Liked 96 Times in 93 Posts

Rock Auto has them, but they aren't particularly cheap. What is the matter with yours? If the truck is driveable, take it to a driveline shop and have it rebuilt.

Junkyards should have interchange books. Try car-part.com, it's a junkyard search engine.

2003 F-150 XL RCSB 2wd 4.2 5 speed 3.55 LS
The Following User Likes This Post:
harrison28 (February 27th, 2019)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
bold69 , glc , harrison28 , JedCrone