Quantcast If It Ain't Broke Your Wife Won't Let You Fix It (up) - Ford Truck Club Forum

Home

Forum

Gallery

Garage

Blog

Arcade

Settings

TOTM

Vote

Remember Me?
       Join for free!

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > WELCOME CENTER > New Member Introductions

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old April 22nd, 2015, 02:55 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default If It Ain't Broke Your Wife Won't Let You Fix It (up)

Yo FTC,

Thanks for letting me in your club!

My '94 F150 was a freebie from my father-in-law several years ago to use on our property for hauling crap or Home Depot runs. It had over 130k miles on it, had been wrecked and semi-repaired at some point in it's life and had some pretty strange "upgrades" including a funky dash cover, strange sized alum. wheels with PepBoy street racer tires and "glass pack" dual mufflers/tail pipes.

It's had a laundry list of issues over the years but it generally has been a great back up vehicle and crap hauler and has been now called upon for towing duties for our small RV trailer. My motivation to join FTC centers around my desire to upgrade/customize it to make it more reliable, a little more flashy, a little more versatile, a little bit bad-ass and a lot more fun to drive.

I look forward to perusing the site to get peoples take on things to help me get to my goals and hopefully I can contribute some help to others.

Cheers!

2BDugly
Old April 22nd, 2015, 08:00 PM

Liked 34 Times in 33 Posts

From the beautiful Gulf Coast of North West Florida, AKA the Redneck Riviera. Our membership is full of great ideas and insight . As a new member i would like to encourage you to participate in our daily site votes. which can be done by clicking on the vote icon at the top of the page.

click below to see my FTC Gallery

Don't forget those that came before you! Be proud of who you are and where your from.

“No damn man kills me and lives.” Confederate Lieutenant General, Nathan Bedford Forrest

Old April 25th, 2015, 09:18 AM

Liked 185 Times in 167 Posts

Welcome from Northwest Georgia

send your wife over here to Georgia and I'll straighten her out
be sure she brings the Truck & boat

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Last edited by JSoko; April 25th, 2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old May 7th, 2015, 10:09 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum. You are 1 lucky person to have a free f150, how I wish I had that opportunity.