Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-100 | F-150 SERIES > 1992-1996 Ford F150

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old April 30th, 2013, 09:07 PM

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default Visor harness

Where would the factory double visor and auto dim mirror plug into? Will I have to remove the emerg brake or what else. The last set I cut wires at the dash/a pillar which I wasn't crazy about. Would like to get complete harness. Also the sensor or device that operates the temp for the overhead console, where is that located? Does the compass have only internal works except for pwr? I read all this somewhere a couple of years ago, but don't know where.

1993 F150 XLT, 5.8 with E40D, Tow and Handling Package. Fully loaded from factory as truck was special order. Mods: Extang Snap on bed cover. 2" drop in rear, Six Liter Tuneup, NOS 66-72 Ford Air Foil Antenna, Planet Auto Red Ford Oval (grille). Diamond Clear Headlight Package, Bumper Guards, F350 Brake Conversion, Slotted/Drilled Front Rotors, 3 row alum radiator with Mk VIII elec fan. and much more to come!
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:18 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I know the temp sensor is out behind grill or by battery cant remember . The other plug for visor power on one I took apart was by brake but I also hear behind dash

HA! HA! I'm a supporting member and you're not!

Old May 13th, 2013, 03:01 PM

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts

The temp sensor is behind bumper on drs side. The only other plug is the one you mentioned behind parking brake. I haven't plulled the complete harness yet so I don't know about behind dash.

1993 F150 XLT, 5.8 with E40D, Tow and Handling Package. Fully loaded from factory as truck was special order. Mods: Extang Snap on bed cover. 2" drop in rear, Six Liter Tuneup, NOS 66-72 Ford Air Foil Antenna, Planet Auto Red Ford Oval (grille). Diamond Clear Headlight Package, Bumper Guards, F350 Brake Conversion, Slotted/Drilled Front Rotors, 3 row alum radiator with Mk VIII elec fan. and much more to come!