Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-100 | F-150 SERIES > Ford SVT Raptor

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 23rd, 2009, 12:22 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

probabably vin due to the fact that those "foreign" cars are just as american made as the domestics - most domestics are made from parts made in other countries and assembled here - same as the foreign cars - its getting to be where the foreign cars are more american made than the domestics - only real diffrence is taht the companies headquarters are either here or in japan

an unloaded gun is just an expensive paperwieght

you cant fix stupid - but remove warning labels and we can greatly reduce its main offenders !!

WAR EAGLE

SmiliesFTW.com
Old August 23rd, 2009, 03:08 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bates88 View Post
No I'm perfect living in a shitty world!
Thats only cuz u choose too...Stay off the farms ! and stay on topic wouldya geesh.

HA! HA! I'm a supporting member and you're not!

Old August 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzyjunyer View Post
probabably vin due to the fact that those "foreign" cars are just as american made as the domestics - most domestics are made from parts made in other countries and assembled here - same as the foreign cars - its getting to be where the foreign cars are more american made than the domestics - only real diffrence is that the companies headquarters are either here or in japan

HA! HA! I'm a supporting member and you're not!

Old August 23rd, 2009, 03:36 PM

Stay thirsty my friends... stay thirsty.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

They should of just sent checks out, and if you wanted to spend it then go ahead...think of that, 4,500 dollar check, hell, it is MY money anyway!

Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:21 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my cousins girl friend went to test drive a black one thats about an hour away from where we are from. Louisburg, KS is where it was at... god when she got back she couldnt shut up about it!!!

1966 F100 Shortbed, 281 Cammer with a 5 speed (still in the works :S) My first set of wheels!
1969 Ford Mustang Grande/GT Coupe, 331 Stroker, C4, low 12 Street/Strip grocery getter, Mommas first set of wheels
Old June 30th, 2012, 05:02 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sometimes, it's hard to find a good and honest dealer. A dealer who could give you the best service and great deal. Luckily, I found. I had someone who came into town and was trying to find a brand new car. We got online, and I showed her a website I came across to help me locate a new car. She found a in Spokane, where she was from, that had good deals, and she had a brand new vehicle in just a couple of weeks.

Last edited by DoubleDee; June 30th, 2012 at 07:55 AM.