Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > General Discussion

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)

Old June 30th, 2009, 01:43 AM

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts

Would that be this thread or is there another? Point me in the B.S. topic section

Lowriders are for guys who can't get it up!
Sissy's drive 2wd's! (you know who you are!!)

Black Sheep of FTC
Old June 30th, 2009, 02:54 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Pete got it right, this is the right place for even all his crap ! Friggin rain got into the basement, its been raining hard here lately...on top of us accidentally finding the power wire for the shop and some kinda pipe while drilling holes for sauna tubes...found the power line after we were tryin to expose and figure out what we hit...stripped 1 bedroom downstairs just to make sure it all gets dried out. More work ahead of me tomorow...O the joys of being a home owner !
Old June 30th, 2009, 05:59 AM

Liked 187 Times in 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotts Black FX4 View Post
Pete got it right, this is the right place for even all his crap ! Friggin rain got into the basement, its been raining hard here lately...on top of us accidentally finding the power wire for the shop and some kinda pipe while drilling holes for sauna tubes...found the power line after we were tryin to expose and figure out what we hit...stripped 1 bedroom downstairs just to make sure it all gets dried out. More work ahead of me tomorow...O the joys of being a home owner !
I feel your pain
if it aint ants its roaches

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old June 30th, 2009, 06:01 AM

time to go wake up the country side
day lite is just starten to break
gotta make a lotta hay for a little pay

Last edited by JSoko; June 30th, 2009 at 06:24 AM.
Old June 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well iam off to go to the regional districts office to see if i cant find out what the hell is in the ground in my yard. Should prob get a building permit too. O property taxes need to be payed as well, last day or we get slapped...O that reminds me the Insurance Company sent a letter saying they're gonna have to take a double payment out this time or their gonna rip up our policy...I better hurry up and get goin cuz a buddy left his Kubota Ho here for me....when it rains it poors.
Old June 30th, 2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotts Black FX4 View Post
Well iam off to go to the regional districts office to see if i cant find out what the hell is in the ground in my yard. Should prob get a building permit too. O property taxes need to be payed as well, last day or we get slapped...O that reminds me the Insurance Company sent a letter saying they're gonna have to take a double payment out this time or their gonna rip up our policy...I better hurry up and get goin cuz a buddy left his Kubota Ho here for me....when it rains it poors.

in the ground?
explane, I know dirt

Old June 30th, 2009, 03:01 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this is gay...

Why would we all flee to another site when we are already members of one of the best f150 sites on the net??? doesnt make since?

Alex
Old June 30th, 2009, 03:31 PM

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01 View Post
this is gay...

Why would we all flee to another site when we are already members of one of the best f150 sites on the net??? doesnt make since?

Alex
First I would like to thank you Alex for joining our wonderful site. I just want to let you know that this site is NOT just about F150 trucks... we are about ALL Ford trucks! And surely if you feel that another site is the best place for you then please dont let us stop you from going back over there. If you decide to stay here we welcome your membership with open arms and hope to see you become and active member. Some things in life just do not make sense but I think most of us would agree that this one does.

Old June 30th, 2009, 03:46 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoko View Post
in the ground?
explane, I know dirt
Well it all started when we were gettin the holes augered out, we hit an old fiberglass pipe so kept drillin all the other 9 holes no problems. We wanted to know where abouts the septic line was thought it was on an angle from Septic Tank, which is way off where we hot this one, and it doesnt smell...well like fiberglass. Figure this one we drilled 3 holes in a row coming out from house and only hit it on the 2nd (middle) hole. 1st and 3rd are fine. Ok so u say its the drain right ? Well its on a weird angle from the house..not like a 45 but more like parallel and we noticed it also drops down about 8" in a 16" span. ???? Plus there was a chunk of cement on top of it at one spot...if thats not enough reason for water to get in, there were no angles chutes on hte ends of the downspouts for the eavestrough...O and when we were hand diggin tryin to find that septic line the rocky dirt was really wet and super heavy (this was before anything) soo maybe thats another clue to poor drainage...iam off to see if i cant find out whats down there...Hope its goin better for you.
Old June 30th, 2009, 03:50 PM

come in Nine5
really like the above pic
looks like a rastling belt[no offense]
it has charm, charisma, & class
yankee!!!

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 103
4x4x4 , 54bgger , 6staysdirty , 92sb4x4oh , 975.4 , adamfx4 , alaskatabby , ASwaff400 , Barneyrubble , barriosman , Bates88 , Big Black 007 , BigBlue79 , BigRob , BigT67 , bikertrash3531 , Booba5185 , Boonslick , bosoxpeter , catmechanic07 , chengek , Chongo , cootersbigblackford , cowboy , CrazyD , Cullinan , D&J2007F150 , Dave8N in Pa , degored , Dirtydog , DIXIE FIX , DoubleDee , Escaper , FastFord , fbm1344t , fightlife1437 , firezapper , FrankCoosy , FredDog01 , gale9193 , Gary Bohn , gkeen , glc , GrassRoots150 , haidenpratt122 , Hank Hill , harrison28 , HawaiianF150 , Haystack , Hazzardousmat , herbz , jamesgang , jelarf , Joe'Bronco , joe250 , jones03100 , jpachla , jreger , jsilva1987 , JSoko , Klitch , lanejesse85 , LilBit 4x4 , little dave , marmaduke , michaelsnodgrass18 , nine5flareside , nismo972 , okgearhead , ONELOWF , Ozzie , Patches , paverman , Per-Arne Hauglund , pete59edsel , ptarno , Raleigh , Rebelrider60 , Reckless , Ridgerunner , RoadHawg , RodCollins78 , Russo2 , Schumi112 , Scotts Black FX4 , screwon23s , Shanehib , shanej , skatebowd , Steve , Stewy 39 , TFH Kane , The Frankster , timok , Tom Fix , toofastf150 , TSSTEELEII , tylerbotts , whitesleeper , wishmaster767 , WORLDWITHIN@VERIZON.NET , Wyofordguy