Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > General Discussion

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)

Old June 30th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WOW scott looks like that hole is one you didnt want to drill huh? Kinda like drilling in a hole with herpes... eh?

Alex
Old June 30th, 2009, 03:52 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01 View Post
WOW scott looks like that hole is one you didnt want to drill huh? Kinda like drilling in a hole with herpes... eh?

Alex
LOL...I dont know about that Alex...Iam squeaky clean !
Old June 30th, 2009, 03:54 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HAHAHAHA thats funny...

Alex
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:01 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I bet u wish u could say the same...cant sell those on E-Bay buddy ! HAHAHA Try Craigslist ! HAHAHA
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Liked 185 Times in 167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotts Black FX4 View Post
Well it all started when we were gettin the holes augered out, we hit an old fiberglass pipe so kept drillin all the other 9 holes no problems. We wanted to know where abouts the septic line was thought it was on an angle from Septic Tank, which is way off where we hot this one, and it doesnt smell...well like fiberglass. Figure this one we drilled 3 holes in a row coming out from house and only hit it on the 2nd (middle) hole. 1st and 3rd are fine. Ok so u say its the drain right ? Well its on a weird angle from the house..not like a 45 but more like parallel and we noticed it also drops down about 8" in a 16" span. ???? Plus there was a chunk of cement on top of it at one spot...if thats not enough reason for water to get in, there were no angles chutes on hte ends of the downspouts for the eavestrough...O and when we were hand diggin tryin to find that septic line the rocky dirt was really wet and super heavy (this was before anything) soo maybe thats another clue to poor drainage...iam off to see if i cant find whats down there...Hope its goin better for you.

is the pipe between the house & tank
fiberglass pipe never seen that down here
as I'm sure you know its hard piped from house to tank and then a pipe from tank to field lines , some times there may be a distrubation box to field lines
is the area level or do you have a sloping grade?
that concrete may be a patch or coupling in the pipe
run some water from the house to see if its a concern, I have seen abandon pipe or just a scap piece left over
explor by hand or if you have back hoe stand facing the bucket & tractor and watch those teeth, operator needs to go slow & a few inches at a time
more time spent if you brake it, also if you got alot of rain & soft ground do not undermine beliw pipe as you will not have a solid base and may cause pipe to brake during backfill
be careful & go SLOW

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old June 30th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm just as clean as you buddy... LMAO

Alex
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:06 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cats ol lady listed him on e-bay and craigslist as a male sex slave... his listing title says... 29year old male(kinda) Likes it in the ass has nothing else to offer... LMAO

Alex
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:12 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoko View Post
is the pipe between the house & tank
fiberglass pipe never seen that down here
as I'm sure you know its hard piped from house to tank and then a pipe from tank to field lines , some times there may be a distrubation box to field lines
is the area level or do you have a sloping grade?
that concrete may be a patch or coupling in the pipe
run some water from the house to see if its a concern, I have seen abandon pipe or just a scap piece left over
explor by hand or if you have back hoe stand facing the bucket & tractor and watch those teeth, operator needs to go slow & a few inches at a time
more time spent if you brake it, also if you got alot of rain & soft ground do not undermine beliw pipe as you will not have a solid base and may cause pipe to brake during backfill
be careful & go SLOW
The pipe that i was concerned with is the one that comes from house and goes to tank...the one that goes to D-Box from Tank was replaced last year...thanx to us diggin again hahaha It needed to be replaced badly anyways. Yes we're goin slow def...that was a thought about it could be scrap left over. Ahhhh I just want my yard and house back to normal...with the footings poured of course...anxious to get this deck built.
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:13 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01 View Post
Cats ol lady listed him on e-bay and craigslist as a male sex slave... his listing title says... 29year old male(kinda) Likes it in the ass has nothing else to offer... LMAO

Alex
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! O man ! hahahahaha
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:18 PM

Liked 185 Times in 167 Posts

I quess yall gotta go deep in The Great North
down here the freeze level is 12"-18"
Ive heard some a deep as 3'
any way we sink postes 2' then pour dry sackcrete in and add a LITTLE water with hose dont need much as the ground has pleanty of moisture to cure concrete without water
dont waste time & labor mixing it in a wheelborrow

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 103
4x4x4 , 54bgger , 6staysdirty , 92sb4x4oh , 975.4 , adamfx4 , alaskatabby , ASwaff400 , Barneyrubble , barriosman , Bates88 , Big Black 007 , BigBlue79 , BigRob , BigT67 , bikertrash3531 , Booba5185 , Boonslick , bosoxpeter , catmechanic07 , chengek , Chongo , cootersbigblackford , cowboy , CrazyD , Cullinan , D&J2007F150 , Dave8N in Pa , degored , Dirtydog , DIXIE FIX , DoubleDee , Escaper , FastFord , fbm1344t , fightlife1437 , firezapper , FrankCoosy , FredDog01 , gale9193 , Gary Bohn , gkeen , glc , GrassRoots150 , haidenpratt122 , Hank Hill , harrison28 , HawaiianF150 , Haystack , Hazzardousmat , herbz , jamesgang , jelarf , Joe'Bronco , joe250 , jones03100 , jpachla , jreger , jsilva1987 , JSoko , Klitch , lanejesse85 , LilBit 4x4 , little dave , marmaduke , michaelsnodgrass18 , nine5flareside , nismo972 , okgearhead , ONELOWF , Ozzie , Patches , paverman , Per-Arne Hauglund , pete59edsel , ptarno , Raleigh , Rebelrider60 , Reckless , Ridgerunner , RoadHawg , RodCollins78 , Russo2 , Schumi112 , Scotts Black FX4 , screwon23s , Shanehib , shanej , skatebowd , Steve , Stewy 39 , TFH Kane , The Frankster , timok , Tom Fix , toofastf150 , TSSTEELEII , tylerbotts , whitesleeper , wishmaster767 , WORLDWITHIN@VERIZON.NET , Wyofordguy