Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > General Discussion

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 6th, 2012, 07:12 PM

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts

Im gonna have to try some Dos Equis. I have heard good things about it. Then again.....it may just be because I wanna be like the guy in the commercials!!! LOL!

Oh yeah! I know that last comment was made at me J!! I just tend to stick with what Ive had.

Lowriders are for guys who can't get it up!
Sissy's drive 2wd's! (you know who you are!!)

Black Sheep of FTC
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:13 PM

Liked 185 Times in 167 Posts

not at you Cat, just a thought for this thread in general
I've drank'em all hot & cold

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old September 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts

I like warm beer! I know.....Im weird but its the German coming out in me! I can drink room temp beer easier and faster than cold beer on a normal day. Now a hot day.....I like ice crystals in the bottle. Speaking of.....Im going to go get some here in a few. Gonna get some Mich ultra!

Lowriders are for guys who can't get it up!
Sissy's drive 2wd's! (you know who you are!!)

Black Sheep of FTC
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Liked 36 Times in 30 Posts

J, i drank a ton of Heineken in Thailand. It was the only thing there worth drinking. SingHa, Leo, and Super Leo were just straight up skunky. Found Bud heavy in one spot but i was two years old according to the born on date, So Heinies it was. Japan my choice outside of mainstreams at the package store, were Sapporo Black and a Chineese Brew Tsing Tao. Hawaii even has a few good brews, Longboard Lager is one of the few Lagers i like. As i mentioned erlier, Guinness is my mainstay. They even have their new Black Lager which is very drinkable in my book. I may not be as critical or look at the things you look for but i love beer, ale, ect, nonetheless. I got into lesser known brews due to my roommates drinkjng all my beer and never contributing. So i started buying more exclusive brews and being the pussies they were, started buying their own bud light ect.

1994 F150 XLT ExCab SB 306, 4R70w, 8.8 3.55 open, MSD StreetFire coil, Taylor Siro Pro wires, MSD cap and rotor, 1.72 Roller Rockers, 2º cam advance w/ Cloyes Street True Roller timing set, Flat top Hyperutectic pistons, Flowtech Long Tube headers, Xpipe, High flow Magnaflow converters, Spintech XL Sportsman DIDO muffler.

Old September 7th, 2012, 10:29 PM

Thumbs up

spent my R&R in Bangkok, and remember much that I can't speak of on this site

Old September 8th, 2012, 01:30 AM

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Sapporo is some good stuff. So is that Tsing Tao. I lived in Japan for about a half a year with a host family and I'm surprised I remember most of it.

BT, by chance have you ever had the joy of using a beer vending machine when you were over in Japan?

Old September 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM

Liked 36 Times in 30 Posts

We hand one in the barracks rec room for a bit. It was one of those " we need these in the states" moments.

1994 F150 XLT ExCab SB 306, 4R70w, 8.8 3.55 open, MSD StreetFire coil, Taylor Siro Pro wires, MSD cap and rotor, 1.72 Roller Rockers, 2º cam advance w/ Cloyes Street True Roller timing set, Flat top Hyperutectic pistons, Flowtech Long Tube headers, Xpipe, High flow Magnaflow converters, Spintech XL Sportsman DIDO muffler.

Old September 8th, 2012, 04:01 PM

Liked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Wink

Ive never been in the military but have drank my share of brew!gonna meet my fellow UGA Panhandle Alumni Association bulldog fan club members at Shaggy's on Pensacola beach this evening for the game and gonna drink me a few yueng ling's lager on draft for yall!
http://www.yuengling.com/our_beer/

click below to see my FTC Gallery

Don't forget those that came before you! Be proud of who you are and where your from.

“No damn man kills me and lives.” Confederate Lieutenant General, Nathan Bedford Forrest

Old September 8th, 2012, 04:15 PM

Yuengling Traditional Lager
D.G. Yuengling and Son Brewery | Pottsville, Pennsylvania USA
Purchased while on vacation in Florida.

Style: Pale Lager

A very good beer from the oldest brewery in America! . Definitely the brew to choose when matched up to most mass-produced beers in its style. Very crisp with a clean finish and a definite thirst-quencher! This brew would be a staple brew in my stock if I could just get it in my area. Sweet (but not overdone), malty and a tad bit citrusy; delicious!

For my 'beer-nerd' details on this brew, please click here.

Last edited by JSoko; September 18th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old September 8th, 2012, 05:23 PM

Liked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Talking

[QUOTE=JSoko;67440]

for the follow up! I know i can allways count on you for back up JS

click below to see my FTC Gallery

Don't forget those that came before you! Be proud of who you are and where your from.

“No damn man kills me and lives.” Confederate Lieutenant General, Nathan Bedford Forrest

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 21
ASwaff400 , BigBlue79 , bikertrash3531 , Booba5185 , catmechanic07 , cblachly7808 , DoubleDee , F150Sport405 , gale9193 , glc , HigginsS , HiRoller , JSoko , nine5flareside , Photoman9 , Red91 , Russo2 , sbellinghausen , skatebowd , southernhonkey , TheAmplified42