Vote

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Log Out

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-100 | F-150 SERIES > 1992-1996 Ford F150

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old July 7th, 2011, 07:03 PM

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default Ford oval in factory colors

Hope this info is new to most. Didn't do a search to see if this is anywhere else on the site. I did a search for the red ford oval. Seems I saw one somewhere months ago. Well I went to a forum topic listed on google and found a site where you can get almost any size ford oval done in factory colors. He has the size's and colors on the site and you can order securely. I think average price is $69 and some change. These are new emblems he modifies. Hope it helps someone. Till next time. Doing an edit here. As Popeye would say "well blow me down". I guess you would like to know where to go. planetauto.homestead.com.

Last edited by The Frankster; July 7th, 2011 at 07:17 PM.