Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 132
Spare cutout in rear fender - Ford Truck Club Forum

Home

Forum

Gallery

Garage

Blog

Arcade

Settings

TOTM

Vote

Remember Me?
       Join for free!

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-100 | F-150 SERIES > 1948-1983 Ford F100

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old June 8th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Spare cutout in rear fender

Hey guys, newbie here. Am restoring a 55 F-100 and have a question. I would like to eliminate the spare cutout on the L rear fender. Does anybody know of a patch panel made for this. I would love to fab one but have neither the tools or know-how to do it. I have looked but can't find one and hate to spend the money on a new re-pop. Any help would be awesome.
Old June 11th, 2018, 08:36 AM

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

I didn't find any panels either. Best (cheapest) fenders I found were $350 for steel and $250 for fiberglass. Other forums I searched through, guys were talking about finding scrap fenders and making 1 whole out of them. You might need to find you a buddy with a welder and just make you something. Good luck.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
arch , glc , harrison28