Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-100 | F-150 SERIES > 2004-2008 Ford F150

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 14th, 2019, 10:01 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Looking for defroster cover

This is my first post (5/14/19) the sad story is I bought this cool blue 06' F150 to use/donate to my cub/boy scout camp and some dirtbag(s) punch the door and drove it away and stripped some parts. Good news it is back and the insurance compant paid me enough to replace what was taken plus what was broken before it was stolen, so I have about $500 to spend. So ONE part that was busted off and I cannot find online or at a dealers is the drivers door defroster vent. While it has a Ford part number 4L34-1523942 08-A which is actually the part number for the whole door panel.... So I am looking for a screen cover IF anyone knows a place that has one? I am even think if I found a person with a 3D printer to just make me a cover plate? Thanks, ScouterDonn@gmail.com
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:38 AM

Liked 95 Times in 92 Posts

Have you tried junkyards?

2003 F-150 XL RCSB 2wd 4.2 5 speed 3.55 LS
The Following User Likes This Post:
harrison28 (May 15th, 2019)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
glc , harrison28 , JSoko , ScouterDonn