Quantcast Hey everyone - Ford Truck Club Forum

Remember Me?
       Join for free!

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Ford Truck Club Forum > WELCOME CENTER > New Member Introductions

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old March 8th, 2018, 07:14 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Hey everyone

My FX4s been my daily for over 10 years but it's getting long in the tooth. I'm not into spending as much for a new truck as a second home, which prompted my search.

Soooo, I stumbled upon a 1985 F350 crew cab 4x4 dually in excellent overall condition. I really wanted a single cab but that's another story. The trucks free of rust and any major body damage which is rare in these work trucks.

Anyway, it's 2200 miles from me and now the adventure of get it to KY begins.

It previously had a 12v Cummins w NV4500 behind it which is most likely what will go back in it.

I hope to get better pics soon but for now ill share the ones from the CL ad.

I look forward to getting advice and sharing my '85s build.

Attached Thumbnails
00O0O_3oY6eQmgRBM_600x450.jpg   00Y0Y_8ZyhCeK3DM2_600x450.jpg   00A0A_2B8pMPpjxVd_600x450.jpg   00q0q_ffMsnuKw8qw_600x450.jpg   00101_1vYZiYu6ay7_600x450.jpg  

Old March 8th, 2018, 09:24 PM

Liked 30 Times in 30 Posts

From the beautiful Gulf Coast of North West Florida, AKA the Redneck Riviera

click below to see my FTC Gallery

Don't forget those that came before you! Be proud of who you are and where your from.

“No damn man kills me and lives.” Confederate Lieutenant General, Nathan Bedford Forrest

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
For-min , glc , skatebowd