Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > General Discussion

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)

Old March 24th, 2012, 10:30 PM

Liked 187 Times in 169 Posts

pine pollen

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old March 25th, 2012, 12:54 AM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Thats freakin nuts! I'm not that bad right now, but it's gettin there. The oak has been pollinatin like crazy.

Double(. Y .)Dee
SSG, TXARNG
OIF III ('05) & OIF VIII ('10)
Least knowledgeable when it comes to the whirly, spinny things.

How To Use The FTC Gallery
Check out the Truck of the Month forum and vote!
2004-2008 F-150 Specific How To's:
VIN Decoder
Gotts Mod - 4.6L (5.4L similar)
Big 3 Upgrade
Seat Removal
Interior Door Disassembly SCrew (RCab/SCab similar)
Interior Trim/Carpet Removal

"Fighting is not handing out cookies, it's gunfire and rockets, and there will be casualties." - Haji Khalifa Mohammad Shah
Old March 25th, 2012, 01:53 AM

What Caused All the Pollen Down South

back when everybody was Farming and Corn & Soybeans were selling like gold, it was'nt near as bad, but in the early late 70's & early 80's, the Government want us to stop Farming cause it was hurting the economy overseas cause everybody bought & ate American products. So in their infinite wisdom paid us not to farm, then paid us more to plant Pine trees in place of crops; then even paid us more of YOUR Money to plant Conservation Land called CRP Land (look it up)

So now all we did was make Money to watch Trees grow and continue to raise more Horses with YOUR Money, thus making even more Money so we could live even higher on the hog. The sad thing is the Government made us do this, as at that time however they (the Government) does it the price of Corn & Soybeans went way down; so what happens Corn, Wheat & Soybeans came to the US from overseas.
Now the end result of all this is Pine Tree Pollen & Allergies

heres the Planted Pines in rows just like crops; dang lazy Deer taking a nap on the trail

heres the CRP Land (conservation opening for Wildlife ) surrounded by Planted Pines

Last edited by JSoko; March 25th, 2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:20 AM

POLLEN PART II

I hope that when you read the above it some what pissed you off.
Enough to the point that, you think hay wheres my slice of the pie, well there aint NO slice for you; the Farmer has a big appetite. What I said above is nothing compared to whats happening to you Tax Dollars during our present oh so wise leaders term in office, is there something you can do, you can bet your boot strings there is, its called the VOTE.
The best weapon you have this day and age is the VOTE; now I get the excuse all the time "I'm not regestering to VOTE cause I may get called for jury duty" well thats a farce, just ask your county government.

The best thing you and everyone you know can do is to register to VOTE. In fact you should be down right mad at those that dont use the power of the VOTE.
Your best defense against unfair laws and to have a say about what is done with your Money is to VOTE; and not only that but to EDUCATE yourself about which way to VOTE.

Think I'll go spray our Tractor off, its full of Pollen, and then go watch some Pine Trees grow on land that I pay almost no tax on. Isnt AMERICA GREAT.

If your ever down my way stop by for a ride in YOUR Tractor, you paid for most of it & the fuel; when the tires are worn down I'll just buy a New Tractor, you can afford it.
Hope what I said has opened some eyes, the days of being an Ostrich with your head buried in the sand are gone. I just noticed that Pollen smells alot like GREEN.

Dont forget to VOTE.

<br>

Last edited by JSoko; March 25th, 2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old March 25th, 2012, 01:36 PM

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts

Silly deer......I always knew deer slept with their eyes open!

I know what ya mean J. Very well said!

Lowriders are for guys who can't get it up!
Sissy's drive 2wd's! (you know who you are!!)

Black Sheep of FTC
Old March 25th, 2012, 01:43 PM

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts

Got my new/used carrier put in. The "growling/grinding" sound went away in the front end. Costed $600 but worth it. Front carrier has approx 15k miles on it. Seems to have been trying to engage in 4x4 all the time so must have something internal wrong like a snap ring broken or a bad gear. Not sure how the setup is. Anyhow.....Carrier out and back in ......1 hr and 15 min. 4x4 works perfect. Easy to remove and install.

Lowriders are for guys who can't get it up!
Sissy's drive 2wd's! (you know who you are!!)

Black Sheep of FTC
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmechanic07 View Post
Silly deer......I always knew deer slept with their eyes open!
they can be a real nusance, lazy loafers wont even move till ya get on top of'em

then ya get others that play dodge the Truck, they wait till you drive by and just run right out in front of ya; and they do it in a line sometime 4 or 5 at a time.

Last edited by JSoko; March 26th, 2012 at 08:55 AM.
Old March 27th, 2012, 12:48 AM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Hmm. Gonna have to have a talk to the girly friend about tampons and my septic tank before I find out for sure its not the best method.

built and blueprinted Lightning powerplant with p&p heads, race built 4r70w by Darrin @ BC-Automotive
1-Ton swap Dyno 436/475
Transmission saga. avoid www.Engineworldusa.com, junk import motors.

Old March 27th, 2012, 08:41 AM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Double(. Y .)Dee
SSG, TXARNG
OIF III ('05) & OIF VIII ('10)
Least knowledgeable when it comes to the whirly, spinny things.

How To Use The FTC Gallery
Check out the Truck of the Month forum and vote!
2004-2008 F-150 Specific How To's:
VIN Decoder
Gotts Mod - 4.6L (5.4L similar)
Big 3 Upgrade
Seat Removal
Interior Door Disassembly SCrew (RCab/SCab similar)
Interior Trim/Carpet Removal

"Fighting is not handing out cookies, it's gunfire and rockets, and there will be casualties." - Haji Khalifa Mohammad Shah
Old March 27th, 2012, 09:01 AM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Wha? I was taught it was a no-no cuz they degrade too slowly... lol

built and blueprinted Lightning powerplant with p&p heads, race built 4r70w by Darrin @ BC-Automotive
1-Ton swap Dyno 436/475
Transmission saga. avoid www.Engineworldusa.com, junk import motors.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 103
4x4x4 , 54bgger , 6staysdirty , 92sb4x4oh , 975.4 , adamfx4 , alaskatabby , ASwaff400 , Barneyrubble , barriosman , Bates88 , Big Black 007 , BigBlue79 , BigRob , BigT67 , bikertrash3531 , Booba5185 , Boonslick , bosoxpeter , catmechanic07 , chengek , Chongo , cootersbigblackford , cowboy , CrazyD , Cullinan , D&J2007F150 , Dave8N in Pa , degored , Dirtydog , DIXIE FIX , DoubleDee , Escaper , FastFord , fbm1344t , fightlife1437 , firezapper , FrankCoosy , FredDog01 , gale9193 , Gary Bohn , gkeen , glc , GrassRoots150 , haidenpratt122 , Hank Hill , harrison28 , HawaiianF150 , Haystack , Hazzardousmat , herbz , jamesgang , jelarf , Joe'Bronco , joe250 , jones03100 , jpachla , jreger , jsilva1987 , JSoko , Klitch , lanejesse85 , LilBit 4x4 , little dave , marmaduke , michaelsnodgrass18 , nine5flareside , nismo972 , okgearhead , ONELOWF , Ozzie , Patches , paverman , Per-Arne Hauglund , pete59edsel , ptarno , Raleigh , Rebelrider60 , Reckless , Ridgerunner , RoadHawg , RodCollins78 , Russo2 , Schumi112 , Scotts Black FX4 , screwon23s , Shanehib , shanej , skatebowd , Steve , Stewy 39 , TFH Kane , The Frankster , timok , Tom Fix , toofastf150 , TSSTEELEII , tylerbotts , whitesleeper , wishmaster767 , WORLDWITHIN@VERIZON.NET , Wyofordguy