Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > General Discussion

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (0 members and 15 guests)

Old November 30th, 2015, 10:34 PM

Liked 187 Times in 169 Posts

you still got the dump truck

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old December 1st, 2015, 01:33 PM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Sure do, I picked up approximately 45 yards of 5/8"s gravel this year and spread it on the private road. Then got super pissed off when everyone thought it was fun tearing the driveway up with ATV's / UTV's doing cookies or doing 50mph on it.

I have since fixed my part and dug trenches with stitches after my driveway. Kind of a GFYS

To think, I was actually going to set up a few tanks to spread some calcium chloride or something else to help with dust control and road compaction.

Wouldn't be nearly as pissed about it, if anyone else would financially or physically chip in. Oh well, time for a little crown.

built and blueprinted Lightning powerplant with p&p heads, race built 4r70w by Darrin @ BC-Automotive
1-Ton swap Dyno 436/475
Transmission saga. avoid www.Engineworldusa.com, junk import motors.

Old December 1st, 2015, 10:25 PM

Liked 36 Times in 34 Posts

i had the same experiance this summer

click below to see my FTC Gallery

Don't forget those that came before you! Be proud of who you are and where your from.

“No damn man kills me and lives.” Confederate Lieutenant General, Nathan Bedford Forrest

Old December 16th, 2015, 09:09 PM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Do you southern boys who have duck work coats waterproof them? I tried doing a 50/50 paraffin/beeswax blend and melt it into the duck canvas layer, sure is hard and not flexible. plus looks funny where the wax creases.

built and blueprinted Lightning powerplant with p&p heads, race built 4r70w by Darrin @ BC-Automotive
1-Ton swap Dyno 436/475

Old December 18th, 2015, 07:12 PM

naw, ya don't have to do all that

go to the store and buy a couple of toilet wax rings
warm the coat up, bring the wax in to soften up and go to rubben the wax in little at a time
sometimes it helps for another hand to hold a hair drier to keep the wax worked in and to prevent them creases

works great for boot waterproof too

Old December 21st, 2015, 10:40 AM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

I didn't grab the toilet ring because I read they aren't very high in beeswax content, and me being a dummy I don't know what is in them now or if it will hurt the fabric.

Not an issue?

1-Ton swap Dyno 436/475

Old December 22nd, 2015, 11:18 AM

it's a urethane wax, try a small spot

works great on my boots
been doing it for years

Old December 23rd, 2015, 02:59 PM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

I'll try it out, maybe mix together that stuff and my wax that I made already. It works its just stiff and I'm getting teased over having a stiffy jacket.

1-Ton swap Dyno 436/475

Old February 3rd, 2016, 03:52 PM

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

I want to stir a pot...

I'm severely disappointed in Robert LaVoy Finicum being shot and killed by the FBI operation (I really mean ambush). I want to see some sort of action, I watch the video from the air repeatedly and every time I watch it, I see more and more things that raise questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ

#1 Why the windshield has holes in it at the 9:50 mark? I assume the man that ran out at 9:15 in front of the truck as LaVoy veered into the snow bank, was doing something other than trying to avoid being run over by LaVoy. I'm going to guess he's probably shooting at LaVoy at this point, makes perfect fucking sense to me. Why the fuck else would a person run towards the front of a moving vehicle with his hands reaching forward?

#2 As LaVoy comes out of the truck his hands are CLEARLY VISIBLE AND ABOVE HIS WAIST, OUTREACHING, in a pleading manner to STOP. Why the fuck was he shot at this point? Can't you dickheads continue to point your pistol at him? I guess not.

#3 Multiple times his hands drop and raise back to the same position, each time there is a cop/agent/fucknutwithagunandabadge with his pistol pointed at LaVoy, you can see some movement from these guys' hands. My assumption is recoil, shooting LaVoy.

#4 dickweed from the treeline comes out, from his ambush position and makes a noble attempt at finishing the job. He obviously shoots LaVoy.

#5 LaVoy reaches out from his collapsed position and yet again another worthless fuck shoots him from beside the truck? What in gods fucking earth for? How is a man laying on his back reaching upward a threat? No... Execution perhaps?

#6 Where is the fucking dashcam video from the "road block" / ambush point?

#7 Most importantly. Why is there absolutely NO ground video, and NO AUDIO? Even when that stupid fucking ferguson thing happened we had AUDIO recordings being played... Where is the one for LaVoy?!

#8 Watching the "end" of the video, I cant believe that these guys have nightvision attached to the helmets, I'm thinking these are camera's? You want to tell me that if these are camera's they're all off?

Why do I care? Its only a few miles south of me, and where I've been riding. I feel deeply for the man, I understand his desire to live in his lifestyle. This man contributes to society.

To own and run a ranch, damn that's definitely something I would love. I grew up on a little 20 acre farm, I watched my parents run cattle on it, if I could ever financially swing it, I would go for it.

What do I want? I want to see some ACTION, from an unjust execution of a rancher. My flaw, I don't know who to go to, in a few weeks or less the media will stop talking about this man.

1-Ton swap Dyno 436/475

Last edited by Klitch; February 3rd, 2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2016, 07:18 PM

Liked 36 Times in 34 Posts

dont get me wrong i love the United States of America but as a native american all i can say is our Government sucks

click below to see my FTC Gallery

Don't forget those that came before you! Be proud of who you are and where your from.

“No damn man kills me and lives.” Confederate Lieutenant General, Nathan Bedford Forrest

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 103
4x4x4 , 54bgger , 6staysdirty , 92sb4x4oh , 975.4 , adamfx4 , alaskatabby , ASwaff400 , Barneyrubble , barriosman , Bates88 , Big Black 007 , BigBlue79 , BigRob , BigT67 , bikertrash3531 , Booba5185 , Boonslick , bosoxpeter , catmechanic07 , chengek , Chongo , cootersbigblackford , cowboy , CrazyD , Cullinan , D&J2007F150 , Dave8N in Pa , degored , Dirtydog , DIXIE FIX , DoubleDee , Escaper , FastFord , fbm1344t , fightlife1437 , firezapper , FrankCoosy , FredDog01 , gale9193 , Gary Bohn , gkeen , glc , GrassRoots150 , haidenpratt122 , Hank Hill , harrison28 , HawaiianF150 , Haystack , Hazzardousmat , herbz , jamesgang , jelarf , Joe'Bronco , joe250 , jones03100 , jpachla , jreger , jsilva1987 , JSoko , Klitch , lanejesse85 , LilBit 4x4 , little dave , marmaduke , michaelsnodgrass18 , nine5flareside , nismo972 , okgearhead , ONELOWF , Ozzie , Patches , paverman , Per-Arne Hauglund , pete59edsel , ptarno , Raleigh , Rebelrider60 , Reckless , Ridgerunner , RoadHawg , RodCollins78 , Russo2 , Schumi112 , Scotts Black FX4 , screwon23s , Shanehib , shanej , skatebowd , Steve , Stewy 39 , TFH Kane , The Frankster , timok , Tom Fix , toofastf150 , TSSTEELEII , tylerbotts , whitesleeper , wishmaster767 , WORLDWITHIN@VERIZON.NET , Wyofordguy