Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > General Discussion

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old December 13th, 2009, 04:22 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Is it right? Yes, another whiney thread.

gone

Last edited by hound_dogs_01; December 19th, 2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old December 13th, 2009, 10:41 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You have to do what you think and feel is right for you. I lost my dad 2 years ago, I think about him everyday and believe it or not its a comfort too me.

A KICK IN THE ASS IS STILL A STEP FORWARD
Old December 13th, 2009, 10:49 AM

Liked 187 Times in 169 Posts

Alex, maybe you need a Horse

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old December 13th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts

Alex. sorry about your mother. I remember when you firat mentioned it when she had passed and I thought to myself that this may be a tough situation for someone to handle, I know it would for me. After all these months have passed I would have to say that you have really handled it well. It is good that you realize people pass away. Though it sucks it is the order of life. When you are feeling down my suggestion is to talk to your father about it. I am sure you guys will have lots to talk about.

Your back is your back, there is nothing more I can really tell you. I am glad all went well and you seem to be doing good after the operation and such. Be thankful that everything went well and you are OK.

As far as talking to your friends, that is up to you. Though I have had the same friends for over 15 years I dont think I would be able to open up to them about my problems. Our friendships have grown apart. The people I hung out with at your age, well we just drank and got high so I wouldnt have opened up to them either!

The girl... all I can say is that you are young. There are plenty of females out there you just have to put yourself out there so that you can meet them. My advice, if your friends are clowns, ditch them when you are on a girl hunt. They will only make you look bad. What the girl did was kind of harsh, it could happen again and worse in the future so I dont think me personally would get back with her.

I think I covered everything here and if not sorry. Just stay focused, have an outlet to get away like the gun shooting (at the range not people!) or hunting. Maybe go out with your father on a hunting trip or something. And your mother will always be there with you, when you get married and have kids. I am sure she is looking over you right now so make sure your room is clean! And if you find yourself asking "will mother approve of her" then maybe she isnt right for you. You will know when you have the right one and you wouldnt even question if your mother will approve.

Sorry but one last thing, try not to give your father a hard time. Help him out around the house and in general. He I am sure feels the same way you do. So just help him out is all.

Later dude and we are here for you as much as we can be.

Old December 13th, 2009, 12:50 PM

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts

Agree with webby 100%!

Dad may be all you have for the time being so take advantage of it! Make the best of it while he's here and dont let time pass you by. Nothing in the world better than a "Father and Son" bond! I know first hand!

Lowriders are for guys who can't get it up!
Sissy's drive 2wd's! (you know who you are!!)

Black Sheep of FTC
Old December 13th, 2009, 01:04 PM

Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Being able to let your hair down at a place where were friends rally behind you is why this site will continue to rock!

What we leave behind are our words and our deeds. Nothing else really matters.

Old December 13th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoko View Post
Alex, maybe you need a Horse
And exactly what would a horse do joey?

Alex
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Alex. sorry about your mother. I remember when you firat mentioned it when she had passed and I thought to myself that this may be a tough situation for someone to handle, I know it would for me. After all these months have passed I would have to say that you have really handled it well. It is good that you realize people pass away. Though it sucks it is the order of life. When you are feeling down my suggestion is to talk to your father about it. I am sure you guys will have lots to talk about.

Well theres where the rpoblems arises. he got a girlfriend less than 2 months after mom passed. I havent approved of it yet to this day. Never will. he's never here hes always at her place, because i told him if he brought her here Id kill them both, and I mean that. I dont bond with him very well we are just alike therefore if we are together for more then ten minutes we do nothing but fight and argue so I avoid the whole ordeal.

Your back is your back, there is nothing more I can really tell you. I am glad all went well and you seem to be doing good after the operation and such. Be thankful that everything went well and you are OK.

As far as talking to your friends, that is up to you. Though I have had the same friends for over 15 years I dont think I would be able to open up to them about my problems. Our friendships have grown apart. The people I hung out with at your age, well we just drank and got high so I wouldnt have opened up to them either!

The girl... all I can say is that you are young. There are plenty of females out there you just have to put yourself out there so that you can meet them. My advice, if your friends are clowns, ditch them when you are on a girl hunt. They will only make you look bad. What the girl did was kind of harsh, it could happen again and worse in the future so I dont think me personally would get back with her.

I think I covered everything here and if not sorry. Just stay focused, have an outlet to get away like the gun shooting (at the range not people!) or hunting. Maybe go out with your father on a hunting trip or something. And your mother will always be there with you, when you get married and have kids. I am sure she is looking over you right now so make sure your room is clean! And if you find yourself asking "will mother approve of her" then maybe she isnt right for you. You will know when you have the right one and you wouldnt even question if your mother will approve.

Sorry but one last thing, try not to give your father a hard time. Help him out around the house and in general. He I am sure feels the same way you do. So just help him out is all.

Lol help him out. I do everything around this house hes never here. 95% of the time if I'm here I'm here with the dog and thats it. I do all the cleaning laundry and such since mom passed.

Later dude and we are here for you as much as we can be.
I know you guys are here thats why i even posted it tobegin with. As well as I value your opinions.

Responces in bold...

Alex
Old December 13th, 2009, 03:25 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Alex does your employer offer an employee assistance program (EAP)? If so maybe you should speak to one of their counselors and get a professional opinion. There is nothing wrong with seeking the advice of a professional, whether it be with mechanical, electrical, or personal issues that you are not sure of the proper course of action. The EAP through most employers is a courtesy to you (no charge) and should be taken advantage of. They offer personal and legal counseling, as well as other services.

Big T

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Old December 13th, 2009, 04:10 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT_2000 View Post
Alex does your employer offer an employee assistance program (EAP)? If so maybe you should speak to one of their counselors and get a professional opinion. There is nothing wrong with seeking the advice of a professional, whether it be with mechanical, electrical, or personal issues that you are not sure of the proper course of action. The EAP through most employers is a courtesy to you (no charge) and should be taken advantage of. They offer personal and legal counseling, as well as other services.
yeah I dont think I could talk to a complete stranger about this. let alone face to face....

I dont talk to anyone about much. Just you guys...

Alex

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
DIXIE FIX , Hank Hill , Joe'Bronco , JSoko , MR_Pete , Outlaw461