Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE MARKETPLACE > Vehicles For Sale

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)

Old March 4th, 2010, 12:44 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arrow 1999 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr For SALE

I'm sure most of you remember this Explorer of mine. Well, I've had no luck with the listing on AutoTrader since most people that search that site aren't looking for vehicles needing work. So I figured I'd post it up in here. Maybe some of the PA members nearby may want or know someone who wants an Explorer.

Asking $1,500. Price is negotiable (within reason). I also have this listed on Craigslist.....so I just copy and pasted that listing to here:

Black ext/Gray int. 4.0L V6 with just over 121,300 miles. Automatic Transmission. Auto 4wd. Has power widows, locks, mirrors and drivers seat. Auto-lamps with time delay feature controls in rearview mirror. Compass/Temp. read out in overhead console. Rear seat controls in middle console.

Does need some work to pass inspection in PA. The following is the list as provided by my dealer: (items listed first are needed to pass inspection) windshield needs replaced, rear axle seals need replaced, rear parking brakes need replaced and levers free'd up, need mass air flow sensor. The following was included in the list but was not specifically noted to need fixed/replaced to pass inspection: exhaust will need replaced in the future, left rear leaf spring shackle bracket need replaced in the future, running boards rusted (can be removed), left front brakes dragging, transmission fluid is burnt and has irratic shift pattern. The cosmetics are somewhat rough but can be brought back with some minor work. Rear gate has large dent from previous owner. Rear bumper has rust on the edges and the paint is flaking. Front grille/bumper cover cracked. Some small dings in various locations. Paint in okay shape. Interior is clean, middle console armrest cracked is only real issue. Silverstar head and fog lights installed. New battery (replaced by previous owner). Keyless entry only will unlock the doors (should be a simple fix). With some minor work this can be a real great first vehicle or winter vehicle. The vehicle will be sold "As-is" with no warranty. I have listed all issues as i know them.

Here are some pics of the Explorer. I have a few more and can provide specific ones if contacted:

I'm not really looking to part it out as I don't have the time and also don't want to have a parted out vehicle taking up driveway space. Wanting to sell the entire vehicle as a whole and the buyer can do as they wish.

Matt

2007 F-150 FX4

I say try, if you never try you can never succeed.

Old March 4th, 2010, 12:51 PM

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts

The truck doesn't look bad at all. That explorer looks clean. I am sure anyone with a tools can fix the issues. They aren't that bad. Dent could be pulled for like 50 bucks. Everything else is quick easy fixes other than the trans. But I bet you could buy an already working trans for that for about 200 bucks.

I think this is a great deal for someone.

Old March 4th, 2010, 02:09 PM

Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts

i see a potentially awesom trail rig

Aaron

'95 F150 XLT, reg cab long bed, swapped 351w,
4.56 gears, 4-link SAS, 14" coil overs.

SAS Thread!!!

'04 F250 Lariat, crew cab short bed 4x4 6.0L PSD, 3.73 gears, straight piped,
sinister coolant filter, welded egr, CAT EC-1 coolant, blue spring.
60 gallon fuel tank/tool box, SCT X4 w/IDP custom tunes, SOON TO BE STUDDED!!

a bunch of boats

Old March 4th, 2010, 03:38 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Where's DIXIE, he was looking at one not to long ago.

BATES

"If you see this in your rear view mirror.........MOVE!"
Banks & PHP Powered
4wheels are for guys who can't drive with 2

Old March 4th, 2010, 03:39 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sawzall and some tires.....

Monthly Recognition Moderator

Check out my videos HERE