Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 132
Bronco Safari 2016 - Ford Truck Club Forum

Home

Forum

Gallery

Garage

Blog

Arcade

Settings

TOTM

Vote

Remember Me?
       Join for free!

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > THE LOUNGE > FTC Media Center

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 9th, 2016, 09:31 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Bronco Safari 2016

Not sure where to put this, so I'll leave this here haha

Pics and videos are still coming in but I have a decent group of pics to start the trip report.
What a great event hosted by the Utah Bronco Club, primarily an Early Bronco club but they are fans of all Broncos.
This year there were officially 6 FSB at the Safari, however Broncoair did show up to say hi so that makes 7. There were 3 78/79 Broncos there including a Freewheeling Bronco that was built very nicely.

Like I said pics are still being posted, it was a long week and I don't have all of the pics yet but here is what I have.

All cleaned up and ready to roll!

My trip was nearly dead before it started as I got stuck about 2 hours from home with a failed center ball on my rear cardan joint. I am running the front driveline from the F350 I got my axles from because it is stronger than the stock Bronco driveline. Well I guess the seal failed and some dirt got in there and killed it!
I had to spend the night in St. George and wait for Six States to open, what a great shop by the way. If you ever need service and are in the St. George area I highly recommend them! They had me up and running at a very fair price and very quickly.

So we missed out on day 1 of wheeling and breakfast, boo!

So my 1st day I decided to run Poison Spider, it was on my list of trails I wanted to do, what a great trail, rated a 7. With the front and rear locker in the Bronco is pretty much point and shoot lol, it just goes
On to the pics!!!
The group airing down at the trail head

These may be out of order FYI

Next day I went to Area BFE to play on Greenday and Minor Threat, ran both with no issues. (I am still waiting on pics from these trails, sorry!)

The last day was Metal Masher! Been wanting to do this one too, it is rated a 7-8 depending on options, I ran all the options haha
All but 1 FSB was on this trail!

Not many other pics just yet, they are coming.
Just my luck, the last obstacle, on the last trail of the last day, CARNAGE!
Well minor carnage IMO, some rear quarter damage, the quarter was already damaged so no biggie.

I have a video of this, WOW is all I can say haha.

The bronco ran great, had no issues at all, nothing broke or let me down. It is definitely a trail worth rig!

More to come!!!

Dave
Old May 10th, 2016, 01:14 PM

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

That's awesome! Looks like a good time was had by all. I wouldn't consider it damage to the quarter panel,...I'd say battle scar.
Old July 15th, 2016, 06:08 AM

Liked 169 Times in 151 Posts

I missed this
thanks for posting

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
harrison28 , JSoko , LiamStursberg , Raleigh