Quantcast 2007 Ford F250 4X4 regency Badlander Pkg Help! - Ford Truck Club Forum

Home

Forum

Gallery

Garage

Blog

Arcade

Settings

TOTM

Vote

Remember Me?
       Join for free!

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-250 | F-350 SERIES | SUPER DUTY > 1999-2007 Ford F250 | F350

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 23rd, 2018, 01:36 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2007 Ford F250 4X4 regency Badlander Pkg Help!

Hello group, I was the 2nd owner of a low mileage 2007 F250 4X4 with the Regency Badlander package that was recently stolen while in the "Great" city of Houston. I am now currently fighting with my insurance company on the value of the truck. I am trying to find someone that may purchased the same year truck with the Badlanders package to see if they may have a copy of the build list. I contacted the dealership where it was originally purchased and they were able to get me a copy of the window sticker but they could not provide me with a copy of the Badlander build sheet which the cost is not included in window sticker price. I also contact Tuscany and they have no records after 09. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 01:56 PM

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Gonna be tough boss. I know the dealers around me only keep that kinda stuff for 10 years. Would the 2009 build sheet be close enough for your purpose?

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
drgaspard , glc , harrison28