Remember Me?
       Join for free!

Search

How-To's

Unanswered

FTC Toolbar

Social Sites

Register

Ford Truck Club Forum > FORD F-250 | F-350 SERIES | SUPER DUTY > 2011-2014 Ford F250 | F350

Welcome to FordTruckClub.net
Welcome to FordTruckClub.net, the internet's premier Ford truck community! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view discussions and access other forum features. By joining our free online community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Forgot your password? click here.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old October 28th, 2010, 10:19 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Question - 2011 F250 Fx4 Package?

Did Ford discontinue the 2011 fx4 package for the f250? I tried to build a ford on their site - but the only packages were xl, xlt, Lariat, and king ranch...

Edit:
I'm basically looking for what I have now in my f150 fx4 (2008) in an f250... That is:
Interior: Dual captain chairs / Leather, center console with shifter in the console (I can live with it on the steering wheel if I have to) heated Seats, Cruise, Power Everything, double din stereo (i'll transfer my kenwood to the f250), crew cab (I think that's the one with the suicide doors instead of the 4 doors - if not, I meant the other one).
Exterior: 8 foot bed is a must (can't get them in f150's or dodge 1500's (with extended cabs)), clearance lights, big ass mirrors, a higher profile (4x4 obviously).

I really like the look and feel of the fx4 package in my f150 - if there's other things that make this up that I dont mention above (or the things I mention above dont make up the fx4 package) let me know.

Last edited by TedC; October 28th, 2010 at 10:27 AM.
Old October 28th, 2010, 10:43 AM

Location: Live on the outskirts of Philly, little town called Collingdale.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

From what Matt explained to me, it shows up when you start adding different options, hopefully he will chime in on this.

A tattoo is a permanent symbol of temporary insanity

Old October 28th, 2010, 10:46 AM

Alien Invasion Champion! Arkanoid Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Breakout Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Cell-Out Champion! Chicken Champion! Chopper Challenge Champion! Cop-For-This Champion! Crazy Cars Champion! Crazy Koala Champion! Curveball Champion! Dick Quicks Island Adventure Champion! Disco Racer Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion! El Emigrante Champion! Flatout Minigame Champion! flyplane Champion! Girl Power Champion! Graveyard Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Ice Racer Champion! Jail Break Champion! Keg Stand Champion! Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion! Map Test Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion! Navy Battles Champion! NFS Underground Champion! Parachute Panic Champion! Pin Headz Champion! Pogo Panic Champion! qmanoids Champion! Quick Shot Champion! Rally 2100 Champion! Roach Kill Champion! Ron Norths Jewels Champion! Rope Walker Champion! Rotation Champion! Run N Gun Champion! Sack Smash Champion! Shoot The Gatso Champion! Shootout Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Snakeman Champion! Snowboard Slalom Champion! Sonny Sunshine Champion! Space Runner Champion! Speed Cards Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Street Racer Champion! Submarine Champion! Summer Games Champion! Super Fishing Champion! Target Champion! TIE Fighter Shooter Champion! Turbo Turtle Champion! UFO Shoot Out Champion! War In Iraq Champion! War on Terror Champion! Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion! What-A-Shot Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Xmas-Boarding Champion! Zoo Keeper Champion! Bloody Seal Bounce Champion! SpongeBob Bikini Bottom Champion! Yetisports 2 - Bloody Orca Slap Champion! Spongebob Shuffleboard Champion! YetiSports 10 - The End Champion! Spongebob Snowboard Race Champion! Ice Age Part 4 - Ptero Glide Champion! Kim Possible Champion! SpongeBobs Pizza Toss Champion! Bubble Bobble The Rival Champion! Twelve Swap Champion! Guitar Hero 3 Champion! BM-Rex Champion! Burn Santa Burn Champion! Ed Edd n Eddy Spin Stadium Champion! Space Hunter Champion! Batman Mystery Of The Batwoman Champion! Bike Mania Champion! Bike Mania 4 Micro Office Champion! SpongeBob Squarepants Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They still have the FX4 package. What you were looking for is the FX4 edition/model. And yes, they no longer have an FX4 edition/model. The one where you had the different grille and whatnot.

The FX4 package just consists of skid plates and shocks...that's really about it from what I can tell. It gets added onto one of the available models. I've seen some new 2011 F250's on the lots that look pretty much like work trucks, reg cab, 8ft bed that had an FX4 badge on the back.

Last edited by RedHot150; October 28th, 2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old October 28th, 2010, 10:55 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sounds like for what you want, you need to build a lariat, once you get into the options, there's one to add the FX4 package.
Old October 28th, 2010, 01:14 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Don't forget the colour keyed bumpers.
Give them time and you will see a lot more models.

BATES

"If you see this in your rear view mirror.........MOVE!"
Banks & PHP Powered
4wheels are for guys who can't drive with 2

Old October 28th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They have an F250 2-tone brown with FX4 on the lot where I bought mine this week. It was a Lariat with the 6.6L

I just love getting dirty.
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:38 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

cool - thanks for the advice guys. I'm most likely waiting till next december before i even think of buying anything.
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:09 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Fx4

I just bought the 2011 F250 6.7 Lariat with the FX4 package. Look under and couldnt see the skid plate('s).

I am taking it back tonight to see if

A. they are tryn to pull a fast one on me
B. I am blind and cant see them.
Old September 8th, 2011, 04:40 PM

Liked 122 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomedic View Post
I just bought the 2011 F250 6.7 Lariat with the FX4 package. Look under and couldnt see the skid plate('s).

I know the FX4 F150 has at least 2 and I think they are stainless steel (silver)

For Those Who Fought For It...
Freedom Has A Taste The Protected Will Never Know.

Old September 28th, 2011, 12:38 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomedic View Post

I too live in Texas and recently purchased a F350 FX4 and was surprised to see the lack of the skid plates. What did you find out when you went back to the dealer?

I previously owned a 07 F150 FX4 so I know what a skid plates looks like. :)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 25
02SuperXLT , 1hotdj , ASwaff400 , BigBlue79 , bikertrash3531 , bluesky , Boones20 , Dave239 , donlola , DoubleDee , Eng89ine , J.Stone , johncook10 , JSoko , Lord Vador , mahuntingfool , nytebyrd , Pitbull , psychomedic , Russo2 , Sandgnat , SGTZN , suttontj , TedC , TexanHogman